As of July 1, 2021, 99% of our residents and 95% of our staff at Cadbury Commons have been vaccinated against Covid-19.
Effective June 15, 2021, we are following the guidelines set forth by the EOEA and the Governor of the Commonwealth which includes the following:
- Unvaccinated ALR residents should wear a mask when outside of their units
- All Staff regardless of vaccination Status should wear a mask while inside the ALR
- All visitors should wear a mask at all times in the common areas of the ALR, except when visiting fully vaccinated residents in their apartment
- Fully vaccinated visitors may remove their masks when dining or participating in group activities in common spaces, with fully vaccinated residents.
Cadbury Commons and all Assisted Living Communities do reserve the right to suspend Communal Dining and Group activities upon identification of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 Cluster. A COVID-19 Cluster is defined as two or more unrelated cases. Suspension of these services should be limited to the time necessary to determine whether the ALR has a COVID-19 Cluster. If it is determined there is not a COVID-19 Cluster, Communal Dining and Group activities should resume following the infectious control procedures outlined above. In the event of a COVID-19 cluster, Communal Dining, and Group activities should resume once there have not been any new cases for 14 days.
Infection Prevention Continues in our community daily with the following procedures and processes:
- Alcohol-Based Stations and Sanitizer, as well and access to handwashing supplies are available to all staff and visitors
- All staff and visitors are temperature-tested prior to entry
- All Cadbury Personnel are wearing masks and face protection when performing resident care
- High Touch areas are cleaned and sanitized daily by our maintenance staff
- All residents are encouraged and reminded to wear a face mask when in areas that require it.
This information will be provided to all new residents and family members upon move in, so they fully understand the procedures and expectations of our community in advance of moving in.